Business Involvement Benefits
The non-profit Arts Center Killingworth appreciates the support of local businesses to help fund the expenses of large events! We offer the opportunity for business promotion to a wide audience of hundreds along the CT Shoreline and beyond.
Upcoming Promotional Event Opportunities
Jazz NightOut Concert
The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center, Old Saybrook
Event Date: Saturday, November 22, 2014
Ad Artwork and Payment due by Monday, November 3
1. Donate desserts for guests and receive an equally valued advertisement, see below.
2. *Advertise your business in the full color, printed concert program, handed out to the attendance of 230 guests. See a sample concert program here.
- $30: Business Listing
- $50: Business Card Size Ad Black and White (3.5in wide by 2in high)
- $75: Business Card Size Ad Full Color (3.5in wide by 2in high)
- $150: Half Page Ad Full Color (4.75in wide by 3.25in high)
- $250: Full Page Ad Full Color (4.75in wide by 7in high)
YOUR BUSINESS ALSO RECEIVES:
- Recognition in email marketing highlighting the concert, sent to over 4,500 people.
- Your ad placed on our highly visited website from the time we receive your ad through Saturday, November 22.
- Social media promotion on Facebook and Instagram
*A complimentary ad can be designed for you
Please contact Sarah Thompson, Design and Advertising Director
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 395-7250