Call for Artists
Arts Center Killingworth’s Annual Outdoor Autumn Arts Festival
Saturday and Sunday October 10 and 11. Rain Date Monday, October 12
Registration Deadline is October 2, 2015. Early registration is highly recommended.
Seeking artists in all media to exhibit on the Madison Town Green,
Boston Post Rd/Copse Rd, Madison, CT
To ensure a variety of artwork at the Festival, there is a maximum of 100 Exhibitors, limited by medium. To be considered for Festival Participation,submit 3 images of your work and a brief bio (No resumes) to email@example.com. If Festival participation is confirmed, Artists will receive a Registration Form via email. Registration fee is $70 per artist. Groups of up to 3 artists per booth are welcome – see Prospectus for additional fees.
All Artists Receive Promotional Opportunities!
- Feature articles and captioned photos in local and regional papers
- Listings in online calendars
- Promotion on our active social media outlets
- Multiple email blasts to 5,000+ people
- Personalized website gallery page for each participating Festival artist
- Inclusion on a colorful program distributed free to all Festival visitors
- artist discussions/demonstrations
- creative evenings
- family activities
- and art classes